Cheers to visiting this blog

Welcome welcome welcome! I am jolly you are visiting this blog.

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Cats Attack Me and Babies Cry For Me

This is the first newborn shoot I have ever done.......and wow was I was so incredible nervous.  Why you may ask? Well I have a little fear of cats and babies.  Cats seem to always attack me for no apparent reason  even in the middle of purring they find the need to sink their clause into me for no apparent reason.  The minute I pick up a baby, it never fail, they start crying.  I have come to the conclusion both babies and cats sense my unease since I grew up with neither.  Their teeny tiny fragile bodies make me so worried they are going to break.  Thank you to this wonderful mother and friend of mine who continuously reassured me I was doing alright :)



























No comments:

Post a Comment